Senin, 02 Maret 2015

Tevez: Juventus shoudn’t relax in such an important game

carlos tevez juventus ac milan


Juventus striker Carlos Tevez was disappointed at how the side played for the final 20 minutes in the 1-1 draw against Roma on Monday night.


The Argentine international put the Bianconeri ahead with a free-kick, before Seydou Keita equalised for the hosts, and Tevez has stated that it is an honour to have his free-kick compared with those of current UEFA president and Juve legend Michel Platini.


“It’s an honour to be compared to [Michel] Platini,” he told Mediaset. “We also have [Andrea] Pirlo who takes them really well, I’m glad that I scored.


“It’s a shame that we didn’t win, we played well for 70 minutes, but we can’t relax in such a decisive game.


“My future? I want to stay at Juventus, I feel at home here.”






from Forza Italian Football » News http://ift.tt/1GdfebD

via IFTTT
berita selengkapnya