After Silvio Berlusconi’s financial holding company Fininvest released a statement regarding the 48% sale of A.C. Milan to Bee Taechaubol, the club president expressed the importance of maintaining the majority of the club
President Silvio Berlusconi has agreed to sell 48% of his club to Thai businessman Bee Taechaubol and his consortium, according to an official release from the club website. Of course, the former Italian Prime Minister will control the majority of the club which was very important in the negotiations. Here is what the long-time president of the club had to say about the entire agreement, according to Tuttomercatoweb:
“It’s very important for me that I kept the majority of A.C. Milan. I have always told my children that I could sell everything except two things, the house of Arcore and Milan. My family will always hold the majority after me. Mr. Bee (Taechaubol) has behaved well. Mihajlović? I hope he will be the coach of A.C. Milan.”
As stated in the official press release by Fininvest, Berlusconi understands the opportunity that lies in the Asian markets and with this business agreement, the club could finally see the increase in revenue to help bring Milan back to an elite club in Europe.
The post Berlusconi: “Keeping majority of Milan was important” appeared first on Italian Football Daily.
from Italian Football Daily http://ift.tt/1KK9e9v
via IFTTT berita selengkapnya Follow @jadwalliga