Selasa, 19 Mei 2015

Berlusconi on sale of Milan “we must be calm and prudent”

Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi discussed his plans moving forward in regards to the daily rumours of a potential sale of his beloved club.

Speaking to milannews.it at Saronno, he talked about Milan’s brand and potential investors.

“The story of Milan is fantastic and makes Milan, along with Real Madrid, the club with the most titles in the world. In my 30 year reign we achieved much success and Milan has become a symbol of the image of Italy. I was told that one time in an Oriental country they were asked what three things represent Italy, the answers were mafia, pizza and (Sofia) Loren. More recently however, things have changed and now the three images that represent Italy are mafia, pizza and Milan.”

“Research has show that Milan’s brand is strong in China and the other countries of the Orient. We have about 350 million fans throughout the world. I am trying to get a group of investors that convey my belief of the necessity to make the necessary investments required.”

“The football world now has a country like Qatar that finance clubs like PSG and Manchester City every year. I hope to find someone that can bring Milan forward with me thanks to new investments. If this won’t happen, I will go ahead and continue to be President and I have a vision of an all Italian Milan. I am of the belief that our football has too many foreigners.”

“In regards to offers, there have been some which show the importance of the Milan brand in China and other countries. We are evaluating them, but we must do so calmly and prudently because such a decision is irreversible. We must find the right people.”

 

The post Berlusconi on sale of Milan “we must be calm and prudent” appeared first on Italian Football Daily.



from Italian Football Daily http://ift.tt/1IOfmyc
via IFTTT berita selengkapnya