Atalanta coach Edy Reja spoke to the media following his side’s defeat to Genoa and touched upon his future with the club.
When Reja was brought into the club, he had a clear goal in mind: save Atalanta. The former Lazio boss succeeded in this respect and put together a string of positive results. Now with questions marks on his future at the forefront told Mediaset Premium,:
“At times, you don’t need a contract and a handshake is enough. I still am yet to speak with Percassi about my future as we were concentrated on achieving safety first. I signed for this year and by achieving safety I have a serious chance of staying. Either this week or the next we will meet to talk about my future at the club.”
When asked whether the club would look to improve the team or not, Reja said,:
“The club is always looking to improve. The team’s structure is extraordinary. There’s a perfect harmony with the club’s management and the club is sufficiently organized with Marino and Sartori. We briefly spoke about something but we postponed any talks until after we achieved safety. There’s obviously a willingness to improve the team.”
The post Reja: “I’ll Talk With The Club About My Future Shortly.” appeared first on Italian Football Daily.
from Italian Football Daily http://ift.tt/1dbTMrW
via IFTTT berita selengkapnya Follow @jadwalliga