Minggu, 17 Mei 2015

Sarri: “I’m Angry. We Shouldn’t Be Losing Due To Arrogance.”

Empoli boss Maurizio Sarri was furious with his side’s performance in their 2-1 defeat to Hellas Verona and blamed arrogance as the root cause for the loss.

In his post-match press conference, the Empoli boss told Sky,:

“I’m very angry. When we lose because of our arrogance, I don’t like it. You can’t lose like this. Today, I saw a lazy and presumptuous team. When we arrive back in Empoli we will decide whether or not to go on a retreat to regroup. In my opinion we should, but we will take that decision with the club.”

This loss comes after Empoli secured their status in Serie A. The Empoli players looked laid-back and inevitably lost to Hellas Verona in a game they could have won. Sarri vows to make changes in their upcoming game and may perhaps  make several lineup changes.

The post Sarri: “I’m Angry. We Shouldn’t Be Losing Due To Arrogance.” appeared first on Italian Football Daily.



from Italian Football Daily http://ift.tt/1POXiVd
via IFTTT berita selengkapnya