Minggu, 17 Mei 2015

Festa: “Staying On As Coach In Serie B Would Be An Honor.”

Newly appointed Cagliari boss Gianluca Festa spoke after his side’s loss to Palermo that condemned them to a year of Serie B football.

In his post-match interview with Sky, the Italian manager said,:

“It’s a shame for the fans as getting relegated is never nice. It will take a lot of hard work to return to Serie A. I am speaking from experience as a player it happened to me. In sports, it’s necessary to be able to accept defeat and it will take strength to return to Serie A right away. We must now change pages but with a bitter taste in our mouths. I say this not only as Cagliari’s manager but as a huge fan of the club. Being able to continue to coach Cagliari would be an honor and a privilege. If this isn’t possible, then I’d like to thank the president and the club for the opportunity.”

The post Festa: “Staying On As Coach In Serie B Would Be An Honor.” appeared first on Italian Football Daily.



from Italian Football Daily http://ift.tt/1KYONp9
via IFTTT berita selengkapnya