Minggu, 13 Maret 2016

Abbiati: “The First Half Was Unexplainable.”

Milan goalkeeper Christian Abbiati was unsatisfied with this side’s performance in their stalemate with Chievo.

In his post-match interview with Sky Sport, the veteran goalkeeper said,:

“The first half is practically unexplainable, a bit like the second half against Sassuolo. I can’t explain it because we were coming off very good performances. We need to react because we have reached the Coppa Italia final but it’s the 21st of May. We have to leapfrog teams ahead of us.” 

Abbiati continued by saying,:

“For two months, we did really well, it’s these last two games that I can’t understand. I don’t want us to slow down, this shouldn’t happen to Milan.”

On his own performance, the goalkeeper said,:

“I’m hiding my cane which allows me to stay up. (laughs) I always look to give my all. I heard that Gigio (Donnarumma) is doing well which is important.” 

Abbiati then spoke about the drop in play in the game,:

“We have to understand why our intensity dropped so it doesn’t happen again. You’re at Milan, we’re coming off two disastrous seasons therefore we can’t permit this to happen again. I don’t think my teammates are happy with sixth place. I don’t want to believe that they are.

The post Abbiati: “The First Half Was Unexplainable.” appeared first on IFD.



from IFD http://ift.tt/1QQIyt6
via IFTTT berita selengkapnya