During the course of his pre-game press conference, Donadoni addressed the rumors about a possible return to the Azzurri bench.
In a somewhat defensive tone, the Bologna tactician refuted claims that he would be going back to the Italy bench with a vengeance after his failed Euro 2008 campaign with the Azzurri.
“The Nazionale wouldn’t be a ‘revenge’, I don’t need revenge. Will it be a derby for the Italy bench [tomorrow] with Mancini? Honestly there is no derby, only the newspapers are talking about my future. There doesn’t have to be any deadline, I’ve already repeated in the past that I like to respond to things that I’m told in first person. Up until today there’s no necessity to clarify things with the club. I’ve spoken with the President recently and we discussed the schedule for the new season. We’re already putting things in motion for next year, regarding for example, the training camp. “
Bologna have surged to 9th place in the Serie A table after a torrid start with Delio Rossi at the beginning of the campaign.
The post Donadoni speaks on the Italy bench: “I’m working on Bologna’s future” appeared first on IFD.
from IFD http://ift.tt/1QRv9xt
via IFTTT berita selengkapnya Follow @jadwalliga