Jumat, 11 Maret 2016

Pirlo, NYCFC: “MLS will become one of the best leagues in the world”

 As his American adventure continues, so does his praise for the league.

Andrea Pirlo, who is playing with New York City FC, spoke in the conference room before the home opener against Toronto FC. Convinced to continue on with his American career, he has stated that he’s not yet finished with his playing career in North America.
“The emotions for me aren’t finished, last year I was here for only a few months and for me the true adventure begins tomorrow. We have a great desire to have a wonderful season in respect to the one last year, we’ve changed coaches and our mentality and us players want to give a great season to the fans. This is a growing league, and it can still get so much beter, but seeing the people I’ve met from the first day has made me very pleased. [The MLS] Is doing some great work, I hope in the next few years this will become one of the best leagues in the world, I’m here to help the squad win.”

The post Pirlo, NYCFC: “MLS will become one of the best leagues in the world” appeared first on IFD.



from IFD http://ift.tt/1LWpTvR
via IFTTT berita selengkapnya