Gonzalo Higuain broke the Serie A record for most goals in a season Saturday night at the Stadio San Paolo after he netted himself a hat-trick in a 4-0 victory against Frosinone, giving the Argentine 36 goals in the 2015-2016 campaign. After the match, the partenopei striker spoke with Sky Sport.
Higuain: “It is a wonderful moment in my career; I thank all of the people who helped me. Fortunately, the bicycle kick went in; I felt an immense joy when I saw my teammates coming to meet me.”
“I still think that I can improve; I am very happy; they (the fans) have always made me feel good here. Thank you Napoli, I hope to make the best out of this moment. The Champions League is the finish we and the city deserved. I thank the staff, Napoli and my family, who have always stayed close to me.”
Napoli clinched second place in the Serie A with the victory on Saturday, which means that Napoli also automatically qualifies for the UEFA Champions League.
The post Higuain, “Champions League is the finish we and the city deserved” appeared first on IFD.
from IFD http://ift.tt/1qlzodA
via IFTTT berita selengkapnya Follow @jadwalliga