Maurizio Zamparini plans to step down as Palermo President following a tumultuous season for his club.
In a recent interview with Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli, Maurizio Zamparini declared that he will no longer remain at the helm of Palermo as President:
We managed to stay in Serie A despite a disgraceful year. In the coming days, I will hold direct talks with investors. I am tired and I will no longer act as President. The experience from this year will serve us a lot as we will have a strong squad next season. Ballardini has another year on his contract, then if he loses the first eight games, maybe I will change (smiles). With him and Gianni Di Marzio, we will make the squad, the latter is a great figure of this Palermo squad who has experience and charisma.
The post Zamparini: ”I Will Not Be The President Of Palermo Next Season” appeared first on IFD.
from IFD http://ift.tt/1ZXNCgX
via IFTTT berita selengkapnya Follow @jadwalliga